Saturday, February 28, 2009

Get to gettin'...

I'm a bad blogger... I guess that is a good realization to make now, though.   We watched 'Super-High Me' the other night.  It's (obviously) a similar concept to super-size me, but with pot.  The comedian, Doug Benson, gives up his smokin' ways for a month only to prepare for an all-out smoke binge in the month following that.  It's a pretty stoner-ific idea... "I'm gonna see what happens if I smoke for a month...and make a movie...and people will watch it!!!" And he was right...Anyway, it's not quite serious enough to be a true documentary, but all-in-all he makes a pretty good case for stoners.  He does provide some insight into medical dispensaries, however...(he is in California (where else?!) which I thought was interesting

On the note of stoner-comedians, we ran into Mike Epps (Next Friday etc...) at the Lawrenceville GetGo at like 3am last Friday.  He was asking the worker-ladies to heat up his chicken wings.  I don't think he's from around here, so it was a pretty exciting encounter.

On the note of California...3 days and counting!

On the note of 

No comments:

Post a Comment