Monday, April 20, 2009

Crappy ending...

I just finished watching the movie 'Freedom Writers' for an educational psychology class I'm taking.  I wish I had a better review to end this blog with, but sadly, this seems to be it.  Unless you're way into teachers or cheesy movies, don't waste your time with this one.  Teacher Hilary Swank (vomit) walks into a class filled with gangsters on her first day of teaching, gains their respect, saves the world...etc.  Very predictable (although it says its a true story).  I think the only song on this movie's soundtrack was Montell Jordan's 'This is how we do it'...to which Swank gets down with her class...at which I sort of puked in my mouth a little.

So I guess that's it...I know how the world of blogs works now.  Still can't say I'll ever do this again, but the exercise has actually made me more interested in reading other peoples' blogs as a source of info or humor.  I've found some good ones out there that I may not have considered prior to this exercise.   

 That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment