Wednesday, April 8, 2009

2 more?

3 more to go...what to say???  I still haven't found my inner blogger but I have gotten in the habit of making little mental notes on the lines of "oh, that's something I could blog about."  I usually forget these mental notes, but the fact that they run through my mind means that I have met my objective...at the beginning of the  blog I hoped to become more conscious of how I waste my time and I guess, in a way, I am.  

No time for movies lately.  I watched the ER finale (I used to be a big fan) and it stunk.  I put PS I love you on our NetFlix que forever ago because I didnt really know what it was...I think I overheard someone talking about it and just stuck it on there.  Kevin didnt really know what it was either so we looked at some reviews that were SO bad that we didn't bother.

I spent Saturday morning before work glued to the local news on the Stanton Heights psychopath because I live like 3 blocks away from the disaster area.  It's amazing how we are so naturally drawn to really f**ked up things....all I wanted to talk about that day was what was going through that kid's head.  I guess it's just human nature to be nosy...

No comments:

Post a Comment