Monday, January 19, 2009

Another lazy Sunday

The first 2 1/2 hours of my Sunday were spent watching Gomorra, which I'm glad I saw but my review is not as enthusiastic as I had anticipated.  It was a great film, but I generally don't enjoy plots that are all about men and power.  Maybe it's because I'm a girl, although I know of girls that totally dig this stuff, or maybe my schema just isn't deep enough for my interest to really be piqued.  Kevin didn't really understand my apathy either...who knows, maybe I just have bad taste?  

Anyway, we spent a few hours fighting the never-ending battle against cat hair and by the time that was over we were too beat to go anywhere to watch the game.  So, I cheered the Steelers to victory in the comfort of my living room.  Woooo Super Bowl!!   Woooo 4 bottles of wine!  Woooo Ibproufin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment