Thursday, January 8, 2009

here we go...

I have been racking my brain for a 'topic' for this blog (a course assignment). I do a lot of varied stuff and have a lot of random interests but nothing seemed to be enough to structure a blog around. So, along with some inevitable tangents that will probably sneak in, I am going to use this as a space to sort of review the things that I waste my time on each week. Have you ever had a boss ask you to write down what you have accomplished on the job every half hour? It's really annoying and sort of rude, but the results are really interesting.

I figure that if I am constantly keeping a mental tab on how whatever I'm doing is beneficial to me, then I will naturally waste my time in more productive ways. Right? Yeah, maybe not...

Anyway, I predict that there will be a lot of book/movie/music reviews to come. Other things that I catch myself wasting time on are: playing the keyboard, screwing with the cat, and rearranging furniture.

No comments:

Post a Comment